how to make msys+mingw support math and stdlib libraries of c++?

I have successfully built the environment for gtkglextmm, using
mingw+msys, and now I'm ready to build my own application by it, but
it seems that there is no math and stdlib library support yet, here is
the error of my compile:
-----------------------------
$ g++  -mwindows -mms-bitfields -mno-cygwin -g `pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4
gtkglextmm-1.2` main.cc Surface.cc  `pkg-config --libs gtkmm-2.4 gtkglextmm-1.
2` -lGL -lGLU -lm
Surface.cc: In member function `double Surface::Ypo(double, double, double)':
Surface.cc:47: error: `cos' was not declared in this scope
Surface.cc:47: error: `sin' was not declared in this scope
Surface.cc: In member function `void Surface::SetPoints()':
Surface.cc:63: error: `free' was not declared in this scope
Surface.cc:63: error: `malloc' was not declared in this scope
any advice to solve it? thanks

--
我的操?系統是Gnu/Linux Debian/gNewSense Gnome Mozilla Gmail/Evolution
Gtkmm/Gtkglextmm Scim Totem Pidgin.