FileFilter signal when changed in FileChooserDialog

Hi there,

I'm using FileChooserDialog to generate a "Save As" dialog. I would like to have the file extension appended to the end of the file name.

Initially, I thought I could simply use FileChooser::GetFilter to retrieve the currently selected filter after the user clicks "Save As". However, this returns me a null pointer instead. Is there an event I can connect to so that I can get the current FileFilter before it is destroyed? Alternatively, it would be nice to have a signal exposed so I can catch FileFilter changes with my own handler.

Thanks,
Soo Wei