Re: Disable ToolButtons

Am Sonntag, den 17.05.2009, 22:08 +0200 schrieb Krzesimir Nowak:
> On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 15:03 -0500, Adrián Ortega wrote:

> > What method can I use to enable/disable the buttons, but keeping them in
> > the Tool bar so you can see them all the time?
> >
> > Thanks for your help.

> void Gtk::Widget::set_sensitive(bool sensitive = true)

Better yet, use Gtk::UIManager and route every action the user can make
through Gtk::Actions.  That way, you can just say "disable that action"
instead of "make this tool button, that menu entry and that other custom
button insensitive".  You can also have groups of actions and turn them
on and off as a whole.

--Daniel