Re: which package include "clutter-x11"?
- From: José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque cox net>
- To: 明覺 <shi minjue gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: which package include "clutter-x11"?
- Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 13:22:37 -0400
On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 13:50 +0800, 明覺 wrote:
> when I compile clutter-gtk from source, it says: "No package
> 'clutter-x11-0.8' found", how could I install the clutter-x11? thanks
You really should subscribe to the debian-users list (or the amd64 one)
and ask how to configure your package manager sources so you can install
the packages from the distro. I think it will make things easier for
] [Thread Prev