Button style in custom cellrenderer

Hi,

I want to paint a button in a customcellrenderer:

When I paint it like this:

RefPtr<Gdk::Window> win = RefPtr<Gdk::Window>::cast_dynamic(window);
//with window being the first argument of render_vfunc (const
RefPtr<Drawable>& window)
widget.get_style()->paint_box(win, state, Gtk::SHADOW_NONE, cellArea,
widget, "button", x, y, size, size);

I see a button, but this button does not have the same style as the
other buttons in the ui (e.g. no clearlooks or murrine style depending
on your theme)

Currently I'm using an extern Gtk::Button* pButton which points to
another button that is always on screen, and then call
pButton->get_style()->paint_box(win, state, Gtk::SHADOW_NONE,
cellArea, widget, "button", x, y, size, size);

Which gives me a button that looks like all the other buttons, but
this does not make me a happy programmer.

What is the proper way of obtaining the style of a button so that my
button will look like a regular Gtk::Button? I tried creating a
Gtk::Button that is not visible and use his style but that doesn't
work.

Any ideas are welcome.

Best regards,
Dirk