Re: GtkButton still pressed

Hi again, i tried signal_pressed() but it just do once what i have in mi function of signal pressed.
and i need something like if my button is pressed do this, then like a delay and then, my button was released? no, then do the same thing ive done before, and if it is released just stop.

what im trying is to make a loop inside signal_pressed() and when i released a button in signal_released() i try to quit of the loop but the program hangs when i press the button.

any idea?

thanks again.