gtkmm bundle for win32 broken

I have installed gtkmm-win32-devel-2.16.0-1.exe from
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.16/
I am attempting to build glade3-3.6.0 using msys/mingw.
After fixing a few small glade bugs, I am able to build and run
glade but there is a problem: all the incons are just a red X and
I get errors like this one

(glade-3.exe:284): GladeUI-CRITICAL **: Unable to load image (Unable to load image-loading module:
 c:\gtkmm/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.dll:
`c:\gtkmm/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.dll': The specified module could not be found.)

GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property GtkScaleButton::size
GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property GtkImage::icon-size

After checking this and other lists and a bit of googling, I find that
this is part of gtk and I therefore conclude that this should exist somewhere
in the gtkmm bundle.  Is that a correct conclusion?  If this is correct,
does this mean that the gtkmm bundle is broken?  If this is not correct,
can anyone tell me how I can get the missing modules?

Damon Register