Re: error in docs for libgnomedbmm

On Mon, 2009-03-23 at 23:38 +1100, Grizzly(Francis Smit) wrote:
> Hi in the docs it says here:
>
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/libgnomedbmm-3.0/docs/tutorial/html/ch04s02.html
>
> that the parameter syntax for Modification queries is:
> ##/*:name='+0" :type="gint'*/
> but that give an error the correct syntax seems  to be ##/*name:'-0'
> type:gint64*/

Those are just examples. It depends on the use case whether you need -0
or +0, and for the type maybe also on the database backend used.

However, you are right that the syntax seems to be different, as the
example code in libgnomedbmm uses another one. I fixed this in the SVN
repository. Thanks.

Armin