Re: Calendar Popup

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 11:23 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Is your signal handler (actually an override of the default signal
> handler in your case) actually called?

I should have mentioned that I threw a std::cerr << "Test"; in the
override and no, it isn't called. I'm suspicious that it is not called
because the widgets focus within the popup window is not lost. If this
is the case, how does one accomplish this?
--
        Eddie Carle

        This message has been signed with an RFC4880 signature. It is
        guaranteed to have originated from Eddie Carle and its contents
        can be validated against its signature.