Re: Wrapping videoflip from gst-plugins-good in Gstreamermm

Murray Cumming said the following:
On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 14:25 -0500, José Alburquerque wrote:
If gstreamermm becomes stable with the present plug-ins, it may be
possible to wrap other plug-ins in gst-plugins-good if it is useful.

I think that should be a separate svn module and tarball.

I've been working on this a bit on the side (I'm also working on wrapping Gst::Object with gmmproc and wrapping vfuncs) and I'm wondering what the name of the module should be. Once the initial tree is ready, I can check it in under gnomemm module if that's okay. Would a good name for the module be gstreamermm-plugins (I'm also thinking of the name of the main include file -- gstreamermm-plugins.h?). Maybe gstreamermm-plugins-good, gstreamer-pluginsmm, or gtreamer-plugins-goodmm?

--
José Alburquerque