Microsoft Visual studio Linker problem

Hi everyone, i am new in this list and also in gtkmm. So i face some problems....
I download the gtkmm , and i installed it carefully, following exactly the instructions in this. Also i tried this. However, when i try to compile it with Glib::thread_init(); in main , i get the following linker error 1>Threads.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _g_thread_init referenced in function "void __cdecl Glib::thread_init(struct _GThreadFunctions *)" (?thread_init Glib@@YAXPAU_GThreadFunctions@@@Z)
1>C:\Users\Konstantinos\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Glib Thread\Debug\Glib Thread.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals. Can anyone help me?