Re: Scale Gtk::Image

Am Freitag, den 26.06.2009, 09:47 +0200 schrieb Dimitri Holz:
> I'm doing a small program how show photos or make presentation of many
> photos and it should scale Gtk::Image to the size of window. For showing
> photos I use Gtk::Image, but I can't find a way to scaling it.

I think it will normally be just as large as the image it shows.  If you
want to display a scaled image, then load it into a Gdk::Pixbuf and
scale that.  I think there is even a method to load and scale an image
file at the same time.

Then just tell the Gtk::Image to display your scaled Gdk::Pixbuf.

--Daniel