Re: Is it possible to store pointers in Gtk::Liststore?

I've used a void* above because I was having trouble with pointers to
complex objects, but I think that was due to having a static
DLF_ModelColumns instance instead of instantiating it when needed. It
should be OK to include a pointer to anything you want.

I don't know why, but I think my problem was similar. Now storing a pointer
works for me. Then I just had to implement my own cell_data_func and done.
Thank you very much. It helped.