SelectionData to GTK_TREE_MODEL_ROW possible?

Hello list,
I'm doing a little drag and drop coding in a TreeView with a TreeStore.
I wrote this drop handler:

bool SceneTreeModel::row_drop_possible_vfunc(const TreeModel::Path& dest,
                         const SelectionData& selection_data) const {
  cout<<"Drop possible with data:"<<endl;
  cout<<"\t"<<selection_data.get_data_type()<<endl;
  return false;
}

and got this output:

Drop possible with data:
        GTK_TREE_MODEL_ROW

which makes sense because I was dragging a tree row. I was wondering if
it was possible to recover the actual row type (or path/iterator) of the
row that is being dropped from within the row_drop_possible_vfunc
function previously listed. I'm dragging and dropping into the same
model, if it matters.

thanks,

-Chris.