Re: Crash when calling Gdk::Drawable::draw_pixbuf

Dear Mark,

of course you’re right, accessing a method of a non-existing object is a
very suboptimal idea… ^^

But nevertheless, if I do the following, I still get a segmentation
fault when calling Gdk::Drawable::draw_pixbuf().

m_drawable = Gdk::Drawable::create();

Maybe I have somewhere overlooked something in the documentation, but I
assume that this is the right way to instantiate an Gdk::Drawable object.

Greetings,
Falk Schilling

P.S.: Sorry Mark, I unfortunately replied your mail to your personal
account, but it was intended to let the list also take part at the
discussion.