Re: Off Topic: where are the standard C man pages?

Dear Reece,

Which packet contains the manual pages for standard C functions like 'fopen'
and 'fclose'? (This is just an example: I know I should be using c++ file
streams, and I do.)

From http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-447858.html,
you need to install manpages, manpages-dev, manpages-posix and manpages-posix-dev -- the fopen docs should be in manpages-dev.

Thank you. It seems so obvious once you see the answer.
Mark

Mark Roberts, hardcore C++-Programmierer, Musiker, Schauspieler
05121 511455
www.rapid-arts-movement.de