Re: Library for nokia conexion

Hello,

to develop an application for an Nokia mobile phone, you should start at
the developers corner on the Nokia page [1].

This will be more the backend of your app I think. For the frontend you
can than use the framework (Gtkmm I think you probably want) you want.

By the way, the N73 is a great phone, I used it for a long time until I
got an N95.
With the OS you can a lot of things do.

[1] http://www.developers.nokia.com

Greetings