Re: Offline documentation is too hard to find

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:37:27 +0400
Alexander Shaduri <ashaduri gmail com> wrote:

> Since the removal of some documentation from gtkmm tarball,
> it's impossible to download it through gtkmm.org.
> In particular, offline versions of examples, docs/FAQ and docs/tutorial
> are no longer available for download at gtkmm.org
> (unless one knows exactly where to look, at
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtkmm-documentation/2.16/
> that is).

Just to be clear:
I'm writing about the fact that the site hasn't been properly updated
since the birth of gtkmm-documentation, not about the general state
or quality of gtkmm documentation (which, of course, could use
some improvement, I'm talking about the generated reference here).

Thanks,
Alexander