Re: Offline documentation is too hard to find

Hello,

perhaps I have misunderstood your message, but I don´t agree. The
documentation is quite complete. Also the examples in the GTKmm book.

Maybe the tarballs seems to lack some directories, but the online docu
is IMHO already good.
I rarly use the offline documentation, but the Debian based docu is also
quite complete, execpt some examples wich (I think) are negligible.

If you use Windows, you should always use the online book.

For everey chapter wich contents widgets and examples, there are the
example source code for download [1] (for example).

[1] http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/examples/book/menus/popup/

I learned Myself GTKmm by the docbook from the GTKmm website some years
ago and I have to say it is very complete.

Hope it helps

Bernd