Re: Gtk::Image location

Hi XP,

I tried get_pointer(), but it seems not correct.

The layout of my window is like this:

hpan.pack(list);
hpan.pack2(scrollwindow);
scrollwindow.add(eventbox);
eventbox.add(image);

If I use eventbox.get_pointer(x, y). The x and y are still coordinate
within scrollwindow, that shows the origin of eventbox is the same as
origin of scrollwindow.

But currently, my image is located in the center of scrollwindow which
has a offset from scrollwindow's origin.

Does that mean your eventbox is larger than the image and the image is located in the center of the eventbox? Then you should adjust the alignment of your widgets. You want extra space to be consumed by the scrollwindow, not by the eventbox, so that image and eventbox become the same size.

Hope this helps.
Mark