suggestion for Gio::MemoryInputStream::add_data

Hi,

Some Suggestions (for the case it's all nonsence: sorry - I'm a beginner)
I spend two days wondering, why my program didn't worked, until I found out, that Gio::MemoryInputStream::add_data doesn't copy anything, and MemoryInputStream owns the pointer afterwards. I thing, that it could be useful for other users if this was documented (I'm using glibmm 2.4 Documentation (does anybody know why it's 2.4 and not 2.20 like the current Version?)) Also it could be nice if there was a possibility to define the GDestroyNotify Function without beeing forced to wrap a C Object

sorry for my English (I learned it at school ;-))
lG Robert