Re: Does anybody know where I can find a list of argument-options for the Gtk::Main objects constructor?

On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 13:17 +0200, Dimitri Holz wrote:
> Does anybody know where I can find a list of argument-options for the
> Gtk::Main objects constructor?
>
> Thanks in advance!

If you want arguments specific for GTK+ then just run in terminal an
application using GTK+ with --help-gtk argument. For example:
gnome-terminal --help-gtk. And probably they are written somewhere in
GTK+ source code. :P

Krzesimir Nowak