gtkmm in WxWidgets

Hi,

I am trying to get gstreamermm working in wxWidgets. Has anyone here had success with doing this: is it even possible?

In particular, I'm trying to find the equivalent wxWidgets implementation of Gtk::DrawingArea - does anyone know if this can be done?

I hope somebody can help - I look forward to hearing a reply.

Kind regards,
Chris.

Chris Brown

Visualization Software Engineer, Peiriannydd Meddalwedd Delweddu.

CAST Ltd., Technium CAST,
Ffordd Penlan, Parc Menai,
Bangor, Gwynedd UK. LL57 4HJ.

Tel: +44 (0)1248 675038
Fax: +44 (0)1248 675012

--
Centre for Advanced Software Technology Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Postal Address: C.A.S.T. Limited, Technium CAST, Ffordd Penlan, Parc Menai, Bangor, Gwynedd. LL57 4HJ.