Re: drawingarea on a dialog can't receive button_press signal

ilkapo wrote:
You have to use Gtk::Widget::add_events in order to process these
signals. For example:

add_events (Gdk::ENTER_NOTIFY_MASK |
I ran into this problem just yesterday.  I could possibly be wrong
but I found this was not necessary for me since I am using Glade to
develop the dialog.  With Glade I just checked the Events: Button Press
and then

xml_interface->get_widget_derived("mydraw", mydraw);
mydraw->signal_button_press_event().connect( sigc::mem_fun(*this, &myform::on_mydraw_clicked));

does the rest.  Since you didn't mention Glade, I don't know if
this applies to you.

Damon Register