I think signal_remove() isn't that i need, which signal handler be emitted when you move window on screen?

which signal handler be emitted when you move window on screen?

I have a main window and three dialogs that have to move themselve when i move a main window like a magnetic effect, I can't find in the gtkmm documentation a signal handler that be emitted when i move main window (like signal_on_move or so)?