Re: Set background color into a Gtk::Treeview row

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for the quick answer, but I don't understand how to get the
selected row Gtk::CellRenderer.
I mean, supose at a moment an user activates a row and I want to change
the background of all cell renderers. How can I obtain that row
Gtk::CellRenderers' to change the background?

Filipe

Ok, but the