Re: What is the most used tool/package/library to create a Rich User Interface witht gtkmm ?

I am currently working on Windows with Visual Studio 2008, and it seems to be the most productive C/C++ IDE for me to use under this OS.

I also work in Linux(Ubuntu), using Eclipse-CDT on C/C++ project, as it is a very actively maintained project and stable enough.

Now I am focusing on the Windows side.

With a couple of talks and Google searches:

The Glade come into my view, but seems GTKMM project group is changing  to migrate to GtkBuilder

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/gtk-migrating-GtkBuilder.html

Thank you bernd.robertz !

Any other opinions ?