Re: examples with Gtk::Viewport

Hello,

I think want to know what it does, or how it works.
The Google-Link is like the same description as the Gtkmm Doxygen docu.

Two links wich could be helping to understand (also googled :-) ):
http://arbur.net/serendipity/archives/1-GTK+-Viewport-windows.html
http://www.codase.com/search/display?file=L2dlbnRvbzIvdmFyL3RtcC9yZXBvcy9jb2Rhc2UuYy9ndGttbS0yLjQuMTEvd29yay9ndGttbS0yLjQuMTEvZ3RrL2d0a21tL3ZpZXdwb3J0LmNj&lang=c%2B%2B

Taken from gtkmm-documentation:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/chapter-range-widgets.html#sec-scrollbar-widgets

As far as I can think, I'd never had to use Viewports directly
especially in OpenGL. :D

You can think of a viewport as the name stands for.
A view from a point to a part of a window.
It's like a Gtk::Scrollbar or Gtk::ScrolledWindow, but with quite more
possibilities for own implementation like signal connection wich is not
possible for i. e. a scrolled window without an event box.

If I'm wrong, just correct Me. :D

Hope it helps.

Bernd