Windows installers for gtkmm development and runtime environments

Hullo all,
  I've been looking at getting a little gtkmm app I wrote up and running
on Windows using MinGW, and have run into a few rough edges.  Firstly,
although the glib-gettextize binary is included, the tool doesn't work,
because the ${prefix}/share/glib-2.0 directory and its contents aren't
included in the development environment - fortunately I dual boot and
was able to copy them from a Linux installation with a nearby version of
glib.  Secondly, if you're going to include glib-gettextize, it might be
nice to to include related utilities such as intltool.  :)
  My main problem though is that now I have the development environment
installed, and my application built, I want to start thinking about
building an installer - but I cannot install the runtime environment
(which contains the versions of the DLLs recommended for redistribution)
without uninstalling the development environment!  This is quite
inconvenient for someone with a limited number of Windows machines at
their disposal.  Any recommendations?

Regards
--
Phil