Outdated tutorial in Reusing C documentation of Programming with gtkmm

Hi.

In http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/sec-wrapping-documentation.html
there is command:

./docextract_to_xml.py -s /gnome/head/cvs/gtk+/gtk/ -s
/gnome/head/cvs/gtk+/docs/reference/gtk/tmpl/ > gtk_docs.xml

where docextract_to_xml.py should be in codegen directory of pygtk.

There's no such script. There's is docextract.py, which is a module.
Now _probably_ docgen.py should be used. Something like:
./docgen.py -d gtk.defs -s /path/to/gtk+/gtk -s
/path/to/gtk+/docs/reference/gtk/tmpl
but it doesn't work - exception is thrown, maybe a bug. pygtk.org is
down now, so I can't check if it's good use of this script. So now I
wonder how glibmm/gtkmm/othermm team is extracting documentation from
C sources. I'd be grateful for information on it, as I'm trying to
extract documentation from vte.

Thanks,
Krzesimir Nowak