Re: Want to show images one by one

Hi Rakesh,

Perhaps you're looking for:

void Gtk::Notebook::set_show_tabs ( bool  show_tabs = true  )

Sets whether to show the tabs for the notebook or not.

Parameters:

show_tabs true if the tabs should be shown.

doc is here: http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Notebook.html#5647410e4057a608182381e90c0d6206

Jason