What is in Glibmm

Hey boys and girls! In my WinXP I have installed Gtkmm, the latest installer, having said that, I need to know more about the goodies included in the Glimm library, I have a web page that tells me what is in there, but but all the links are broken. modules.html Does anyone know a place on the net where I can get this very same page, but with unbroken links? Thanks folks!!

Sent from the Gtkmm mailing list archive at Nabble.com.