Re: Using Glib::IOChannel for socket connections

As well recomended to me, I recomend libassa (http://libassa.sourceforge.net/).

2009/2/2 "Víctor M. Palacio Tárrega" <victorpalacio adtelecom es>
Hi,

I'm planning to manage remotely (or locally) a gtkmm graphical aplication through a network (or unix) socket.

The use of Glib::IOChannel is not documented for use it in this case.

I want a callback for a incoming connection, to accept it, treat received data and finally close the connection.

Use of IOChannel documented is only when data is ready to read, after a connection is accepted.

There exists some tutorial or documentationt about IOChannel use with network sockets? There exist another Glib object for this use?

Thanks in advance,

--
Victor Palacio