Re: Fwd: Removing disabling of exceptions/properties/signal-handlers

On Thu, 2009-12-31 at 09:15 -0600, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> Because of this, there are hardly
> any gtkmm applications available for maemo, which means that all of
> the
> work done to slim down gtkmm on maemo seems a bit pointless since
> almost
> nobody actually uses it.

Making an application run on Maemo requires a huge amount of changes in
the UI code anyway.

We can stop the use of the --disable-exceptions on gtkmm-on-Maemo
without removing it from gtkmm, and as maemomm maintainer I plan to do
that for Maemo 6. Not that it's clear that gtkmm will be useful on Maemo
6.

www.openismus.com