Unsubscribing Morten? (was: Re: gtkmm-list Digest, Vol 68, Issue 30)

2009/12/29 Morten Sigsgaard Christensen <mschr fc aau dk>:
> Da jeg ikke længere er ansat hos ELSA overvåges denne mailadresse ikke
> længere. Send i stedet til fc-, qp-, moodle-, eller ac- support
> maillisterne (f.eks. qp-support hum aau dk)
> Tak for din henvendelse
> // Morten S Christensen

To those on the list that doesn't speak Danish, I can inform you that
this auto-generated mail states that 'Morten S. Christensen' is no
longer working at 'ELSA' and for that reason no longer responds to
this mail address.

Could somebody with administrative rights unsubscribe Morten from this
list, so that the rest of us don't get the auto-generated mails any
more?

Thanks,
Søren