Glib::IOChannel in sockets... (2)

Hello guys,

Some days ago, I wrote,

2009/12/17 Glus Xof <gtglus gmail com>:
> Hello guys,
>
> I was unsuccessfully googling, searching for an explanations about how
> to use Glib::IOChannel in case of Sockets: a little tutorial, or a
> code example...

and I truly need to communicate two proceses running in different
machines (by sockets), both sending & receiving Glib::ustring values.
For the moment, using socket(), bind(), listen(), accept(),
connect()... is enough to interchange std::string values, but I get
"Glib::ConvertError"s with Glib::ustring.

I'm not sure, but I think that the Glibmm & GIOmm libraries could
solve this... but I don't reach to understand how to use them.

Pls, a little tutorial, a piece of code... could helps me.

Thanks,

Glus