Re: Wikify the docs - Discussion!?

I like the idea of having an open documentation, so everyone could help. Which way is best i really don't know: wiki, forum or a system like PHP's.

A forum is of course not able to store a good documentation, but it's a great system for discussion (like this mailing list, but better sorted)

Because a wiki allready exists, my suggestion is to rewrite it and choose a good layout, so everyone can submit to it.

regards,

michi
I don't really see the benefit a forum would have. Is it just because
some people find it more accessible than the mailing list?
A forum for the Gtkmm users will be great.
               Please consider ... searching info in the mail archives
is worth less because they are  not properly formated.

                                                      with