Re: [Suggestion] Wikify the docs - =?UTF-8?Q?Discussion!=E2=80=8F?=

I'm usually not a fan wiki-style documentation, but I have noticed a lot
of information lacking. The most frustrating for me was the timing of
the signals not being in there.

I really like the structure of the current documentation, and I find
wikis difficult to navigate. There's not usually a nice hierarchical
structure to a wiki. I think that streamlining the process of reporting
these problems, or a new system for users to submit additional
documentation incorporated into the current solution would be ideal.
Going full wiki seems like it would lose a lot of the great
functionality this thing already has.

What's more, I'm fairly certain that the current documentation is
generated directly from comments in the source code. Now, I haven't made
a submission to an open source project before so I don't know for sure,
but can't any user submit a patch with changes to the documentation?
Obviously, this is a bit too intimidating for Joe User.

I'm really not at all qualified to recommend a solution, but these are
just my opinions based on my experience with both styles of
documentation.