How to send keystrokes with Glib::spawn_async_with_pipes?

Hi!
I'm trying to send keystrokes from a process to another.
I have a program who launch another program with Glib::spawn_xxx, what I need is to catch some key combination in the main program and send a diferent key combination to the launched program. For example, if the user press ESC then it is catched by the main program and send ALT + F4 or CTRL +  C to the launched program.

Can anybody help me??

Greetings:
Jamf