RE: How to create an invisible cursor?

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 19:46 +0300, sledge hammer wrote:
> I was able to find a solution. This code creates an invisible cursor:
> --------------------------
> GdkCursor* cursor = gdk_cursor_new(GDK_BLANK_CURSOR);
> //'window' is any widget which has a Gdk::Window
> window->get_window()->set_cursor(Gdk::Cursor(cursor));
>
> Is there a way to use only gtkmm code and not gtk+ code?

Using the Gdk::Cursor(CursorType) constructor is supposed to wrap the
gdk_cursor_new() function that you use above.  It just seems that
BLANK_CURSOR is missing in the Gdk::CursorType enum.  If you file a bug,
it could help the the maintainers keep it in mind for when they can fix
it.

--
José Alburquerque