Re: Why all strings... ? (gettext question)

Hello,

sorry, but I have to ask another question, instead of answering yours.

Why do you not use the "i18n.h" header with the "_()" makros in
conjunction with "intl-update --pot"?

That worked for Me much better and I only get the strings wich I need
for translation.

Greetings

Bernd