Re: Generic documentation build infrastructure

On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 17:34 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 16:41 +0200, Daniel Elstner wrote:
> > Phew.  Sorry everyone for boring you to death.  Now it is up to module
> > maintainers to give us the go-ahead for breaking everything.  (The
> > idea
> > is to convert only the master branches for now, and then we will see.)
>
> I maintain or part-maintain most of them (apart from geglmm). I guess
> fine with me.

gstreamermm may need some special attention because of the plug-in
generation, but if it's alright with Murray, it's also okay with me
(presently I co-maintain with Murray).  I'm sure you'll be able to
improve the system there if you get to it in the entire process.  I hope
all works well.

--
José Alburquerque