Re: Generic documentation build infrastructure

On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 16:41 +0200, Daniel Elstner wrote:
> * build/dist-changelog.am:
> Optional Automake include file with a rule to generate the ChangeLog
> file from the git log at make dist time.

Please keep this out of your changes. It's totally unrelated.

I certainly won't be generating ChangeLogs in any of the *mm modules
that I maintain. Not until someone shows me a generated ChangeLog that
is as good as a hand-edited one, in real life.

www.openismus.com