gtkmm taken out of Debian (& Ubuntu ) repositories?

Hi,
I've just done a clean install, and on downloading the required applications discovered gtkmm has disappeared from the (Ubuntu and) Debian repo's.

Not that I'm lazy or anything ( I did manage the source download), but are they going back in anytime soon?  And who's the best person to encourage to put them back in?

Ian

Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..