Dragging a TreeViewItem painted with custom CellRenderer

Hi,

I have written a custom CellRenderer that displays a Gdk::Pixbuf and
some text using Pango::Layout.
Everything seems to work fine but when I try to drag an item in the
TreeView I see assertion failures in the console and no text is
displayed in the item that gets dragged around.

Assertion failures:
(gejengel:9508): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_drawable_get_depth: assertion
`GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed
(gejengel:9508): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_paint_layout: assertion
`style->depth == gdk_drawable_get_depth (window)' failed

Is there something I am missing here? Do I need to do something
special when a drag is initiated?

The source code of my CellRenderer can be found at:
http://code.google.com/p/gejengel/source/browse/trunk/src/ui/cellrendererplayqueue.cpp

Best Regards,
Dirk