Re: Signal for unselected in a treeview widget

You can for example set a select-function:

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1TreeSelection.html#7c408b8e2b45b4a65a2a9ad66d9602cf

That way you can monitor any selection changes in detail.

--
Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is