Using GTKmm with Visual Studio Express 2008

Is there a tutorial that explains how to use GTKmm with Visual Studio Express
2008.

I have tried adding the two vsprops files gtkmm-2.4/d

as well as the header file gtkmm.h

but when I try and include the header file I am told the file does not
exist.

The code I am using is:

#include <gtkmm.h>

Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);
Gtk::Window window;
Gtk::Main::run(window);
g++ simple.cc -o simple `pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --cflags --libs`

I included all files with the Project/Add Existing link

Thanks

Lex-Man