DirectX drivers drop labels in gtkmm program

Hello, colleagues !

I have to link third party library with DirectX 9.0 to my gtkmm program.
 Without DirectX graphics all labels draws correctly. When I begin to
use classes from this library, all text titles from buttons and labels
are dropped. This takes place on creation of DirectX device such this

m_pD3D->CreateDevice( D3DADAPTER_DEFAULT, D3DDEVTYPE_HAL,
::GetDesktopWindow(), D3DCREATE_SOFTWARE_VERTEXPROCESSING, &m_d3dpp,
&m_pd3dDeviceOut )

If I comments this then all works properly.

Thanks in advance,
Yuriy Rusinov.