Re: Planning to split up gnomemm repos into modules

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Sat, 2008-11-08 at 21:53 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
I'm not subscribed to this list. Please cc on replies.

AFAICS murrayc was ok with splitting up gnomemm.

Yes, if it's helpful for some reason.

 I'm planning to do
this. It is a bit complicated as the structure moved around a bit. I'll
send a new message when it is ready. Might take a while though.

Yes, I think this is a good idea as well. It causes pain when trying to use git-mirror as well, so it's best to make all of the modules into top-level repositories like everything else.

--
jonner