icons+text in same TreeView column

Hello all

I'd like to put a file hierarchy in a treeview (with the directories expandable). For the moment, it works as expected with normal text cell renderers, but now I'd like to add icons into it. I guess I could do it easily in a separate column with CellRendererPixbuf applied to this column, but I would like to have these icons in the same column than file names.

For what I found in APIs and on the net, I think I have to subclass CellLayout (not sure about it) in order to pack the two renderers (pixbuf and text) in the same column.

Is this correct ?

Is there some existing gtkmm application which already implemented such a thing ?
I haven't seen any doc or example about it and I must say I get confused with this part of gtkmm API.

Thanks in advance
Rémi